Tomato Ketchup is the favourite accompaniment of people all around the world. Tomato Ketchup made with a puree of tomatoes (or strained tomatoes) with savoury vegetables and other seasonings; can be used on pasta.
There are no pesticides or chemicals used in farming of our ingredients and no chemicals or preservatives used in making this ketchup. It imparts a sweet and tangy taste to the meals.
- As a salad dressing- Professional chefs use ketchup in salads as a dressing. This includes Russian salad, Thousand Island salad, and so on.
- Sweet and Tangy Ketchup- Many sweet and sour recipes use ketchup as a crucial ingredient. These sauces are used to make amazing sweet and sour chicken or paneer dishes.
- 100% Vegetarian
- Ketchup or catsup is a type of table condiment with a sweet and also give tangy flavor.
- ketchup is most often used as a condiment to dishes that are usually served hot and may be fried or greasy: French fries and other potatoes, and so on.
- Turns a boring meal into a yummy flavorful Breakfast Time, lunchtime. Also enjoy it best with Samosas, Pakodas, Noodles or Roti roll for an interesting tiffin meal.
- Tomato ketchup is served with foods such as pasta, pizza, toast, bread, lettuce, French fries, fried chicken, and burgers.