Tomato ketchup is the most commonly used condiment in any house and restaurant. People love the tangy taste of ketchup/catsup as it can turn usual food into a yummy, luscious treat meal. CROPINO Tomato Ketchup is made of fresh tomatoes. It gives not only a tasty condiment, but adds well being in your food.
7 Ketchup Health Benefits of Including in Your Daily Meal
1. Nutrients Without Increasing Your Fat
- You can get 6 mg lycopene from 200g ketchup, which is a powerful antioxidant. It can prevent your cells from damage and protect you from cancer.
- One tbsp catsup gives you 16 calories and zero fat. It gives you a perfect calorie boost without increasing fat.
- Tomato ketchup has vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and carbohydrates.
2. Prevent Cancer
- As the Tomato Ketchup has lycopene, it provides the required anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- It also has properties to reduce tumor development occurrences.
- It plays a major role in reducing the risk of different types of cancers such as breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and bone cancer.
Shop Now for Rs.499 and above and Get Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders.
3. Reduce LDL Cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol is the bad cholesterol, which increases the risk of stroke and heart disease. It also blocks arteries.
- Including CROPINO Tomato Ketchup in daily meals can help in reducing LDL cholesterol.
- This can help you stay safe and healthy from stroke and other serious effects of blocked arteries.
4. Help in Skincare
- Pollutants in the environment and exposure to direct sunlight damage skin and skin cells.
- CROPINO Tomato Ketchup has a high level of lycopene, which protects from oxidative damage.
- It makes your skin smooth.
- It helps in reducing the risk of ultraviolet rays.
5. Improve Vision
- Tomato Ketchup offers vitamin A, which helps in improving vision.
- It also helps in protecting from the disease of night blindness.
- Vitamin A in catsup also prevents macular degeneration.
6. Better Bone Health
- The CROPINO Tomato Ketchup has antioxidants, which are responsible to help the better formation of new bones.
- It further prevents bone loss in old age.
- It makes your bones stronger, which is necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
7. Improves Heart Health
- In stressful life, heart diseases have become common, but a tangy dip of tomato ketchup can help you reduce heart diseases.
- Lycopene antioxidants are also responsible for lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It further widens blood vessels properly to provide proper blood circulation.
- This can protect you from major heart diseases like heart stroke, heart attack, etc.
Also read: Is Peanuts Heart Healthy
Uses of Tomato Ketchup
Toh-may-toh or toh-mah-toh? Whichever you prefer to choose for pronunciation, It’s the main ingredient of Ketchup. It’s an all-time favourite condiment for all. There are multiple uses of tomato ketchup.
3. Garlic Bread
8. French Fries
11. Cheese Ball
12. Bread Pattice
13. Much More
CROPINO Tomato Ketchup is a perfect treat to satisfy your taste buds. Moreover, it is also healthy, which makes it a perfect condiment for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Along with making your food tastier with its tangy taste, it also helps you enjoy a healthy and happy life.
There various health benefits of tomato ketchup so you must include CROPINO Tomato Ketchup.