Hazelnuts have become an inseparable part of cooking and baking activities. It would be difficult to imagine our life without hazelnuts like CROPINO chocolate hazelnut spread. It really gets your taste buds tingling. Moreover, Hazelnuts are packed with nutrients and vitamins.
Filled With Nutrients
Although many feel that hazelnuts are high in calories, but it is full of various nutrients and healthy fats.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B1
- Dietary Fibers
Packed with Antioxidants
- Hazelnut contains antioxidants like phenolic compounds.
- The antioxidants reduce cell damage and protect the body from oxidative stress.
- They reduce the harmful blood cholesterol levels and ease inflammation too.
You May Like: Types of Hazelnut
Improves Memory and Concentration
- Hazelnuts are said to be brain food because they improve memory and concentration.
- Vitamin E, lecithin, magnesium present in a hazelnut is great for brain nerves.
Great Source of Dietary Fibers
- The presence of dietary fibers is essential for good health and a balanced diet.
- Fibers present in hazelnut aid digestion and prevent constipation.
Takes Care of Your Heart
- Hazelnuts are said to be beneficial for heart health.
- Having hazelnuts are a part of the diet reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart problems.
- Hazelnut helps to strengthen the heart, blood vessels and improves blood circulation as well.
Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Hazelnut spread is beneficial for diabetics as well.
- Hazelnuts reduce blood glucose levels in the body.
- The oleic acid present in hazelnuts improves insulin sensitivity and the risk of diabetes.
- Hazelnut is tasty and still doesn’t increase blood sugar levels.
Rich in Proteins
- Proteins are building blocks of the body. They are needed for cell repair, the formation of enzymes and hormones, and the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Every 100 gms of hazelnuts contains about 12 gm protein, which makes it a perfect source of proteins.
Reduces the Bad Cholesterol Levels
- Hazelnut helps reduce the level of LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol in the body.
- The unsaturated fatty acids present in hazelnuts reduce the fat level present in the blood.
Improves Sperm Count and Quality
- According to research carried out by scientists, the inclusion of hazelnuts in the diet improves sperm count and quality as well.
Hazelnuts are tasty and healthy. Thus, adding Hazelnuts to your diet would be amazing for your taste buds and health.
If you want to add hazelnuts to your diet, CROPINO chocolate hazelnut spread is recommended for you. It is gluten-free and loved by all age groups. With a CROPINO chocolate hazelnut spread, you get a combination of good fat, energy, proteins, along with lots of nutrients and minerals as well. You can use it as an ingredient in various recipes. Apply it on bread, cakes, or toasts, it tastes great every time.