Step By Step Process
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and Cropino honey mustard dressing. Mix it well to make proper dressing for a sandwich.
- Add Cropino chilli garlic sauce to the bowl and mix it well. You can add as much as you like to have to your sandwich. If you are serving this sandwich to kids, use 1 tablespoon Cropino chilli garlic sauce.
- Add all chopped vegetables to the bowl of sauce you just made and mix them well. You need to coat veggies into a sauce made of cream cheese and Cropino honey mustard seasoning. You can use any and as many veggies as you want. If your kids don’t eat vegetables, this is the best way to give them a tasty dose of green, leafy vegetables.
- Cropino chilli garlic sauce into the bowl. Mix all these ingredients well in the bowl and make 24 equal parts of this cheese stuffing.
Recipe of a vegetable cheese sandwich with honey mustard dressing
- Take 1 slice of the bread in a plate and put a cheese slice on it.
- Place a leaf of lettuce on the bread.
- Add a spoon full of dressing you have prepared with Cropino honey mustard dressing and other ingredients on the sandwich slice and spread it well. If you need, you can add more dressing to add to the sandwich.
- Put another slice of the bread on this slice and press it gently.
This sandwich is ready to satisfy your taste buds.
If you love a grilled sandwich, follow the below mentioned steps to make a grilled vegetable cheese sandwich with honey mustard dressing.
- Grease both sides of the bread slices of the sandwich we just prepared with oil or butter.
- Put this sandwich in the sandwich grill machine for 2 to 3 minutes.
Your grill sandwich is ready to eat. You can also grate some cheese over the sandwich if you love that, but be cautious about the extra calories.
Try our next sandwich recipes: