- Take a deep bowl and add all spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans to it.
- Add the mixed herbs, chilli flakes, Cropino veg mayonnaise and tomato ketchup to the bowl and mix all ingredients well. You need to coat all veggies with herbs, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
- Once everything is mixed well, put this bowl aside.
- Take Panini bread and slices it in half.
- Slit the half piece of the bread into two parts from the middle.
- Spread butter on both sides of the bread.
- Spread Cropino carrot and cucumber sandwich spread on both sides of the Panini bread. This is the main ingredient and you can be generous while applying this spread.
- Add all vegetables generously to one side of the sandwich with the help of a spoon.
- Add some paneer cubes to the sandwich.
- Add grated cheese to the sandwich.
- Cover bread with the other slice of Panini bread and press gently.
- Apply butter or oil to the outer layer of bread on both sides and place it into the sandwich griller.
- Let it grill for 3 to 5 minutes or more depending on the type of sandwich griller you are using.
Your veg panini sandwich with Cropino carrot and cucumber sandwich spread is ready to serve and eat hot. You can use tomato ketchup or Cropino chilli garlic sauce to eat with this veg panini sandwich.