Preparing the Paratha Stuffing
- In a bowl, take all the stuffing ingredients, i.e., cheese, onion, green chillies and Cropino tomato ketchup.
- Mix all the ingredients together using a spatula so that they combine well.
Placing the Stuffing Inside the Dough
- Pinch two small balls from the dough kept aside.
- Roll them between your palms.
- Flatten each dough ball into a small disc and dust them with whole wheat flour.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the two doughs into a round shape, just like a roti.
- Place the paratha stuffing in the centre of one rolled dough
Cooking the Paratha with Stuffing
- Heat a tawa over the flame.
- Once sufficiently hot, place the rolled paratha filled with stuffing on the tawa.
- Keep the flame on medium to medium-high.
- When one surface of the paratha is partly cooked, flip it on the other side with a spatula or tong.
- With a spoon, put some oil or ghee on the cooked part and sides as well.
- As the paratha cooks, brown spots will begin to appear on top.
- Flip the paratha constantly till it is well cooked.
- Remove the paratha from the tawa and serve hot with Cropino tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- Avoid using green chillies if the paratha is being made for children.
- Parathas should only be cooked at medium to high flame as the low flame will cause them to harden.
- Onions should be finely chopped. Otherwise, they will come out during stuffing or cooking the paratha.
- You can also spread Cropino tomato ketchup on the dough before adding stuffing.
Try this Paratha Stuffed with Cheese and CROPINO Tomato Ketchup now!