Part 1: Preparing the crust
- In a food processor, combine the Oreo and cracker biscuits with cool melted butter. Put the entire Oreo biscuits without separating the creamy part.
- Pulse until the Oreo and cracker biscuits are crushed and combined well with the butter.
- The texture should be like wet chocolate sand with no pieces of oreo or cracker biscuits that can be seen.
- Take a springform pan and grease the sides and bottom.
- Press the mixture of Oreo cookie and cracker crumbs firmly into the pan. You can use a flat glass or measuring cup for doing this.
- Refrigerate to chill.
Part 2: Preparing the cheesecake filling
- In a bowl, combine cheese cream and natural peanut butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and continue to mix till well combined without any lump formation.
- Add vanilla extract and heavy cream. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Between each addition, scrape down the sides of the bowl as and when required.
- Pour the mixture of cheesecake filling into the springform pan.
- Spread evenly and smoothly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight.
Part 3: Preparing the Chocolate Ganache
- In a small saucepan, take heavy cream and bring it to simmer at medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and add chocolate chips.
- Stir the mixture of heavy cream and chocolate until the chocolate has completely melted and become smooth.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before pouring it over the cheesecake.
- After pouring the chocolate ganache, place the cheesecake back in the refrigerator.
- Allow chillng for another 1 hour before you can slice and eat it.
Try this amazing recipe and let us now!