Now You Have Two Options.
Option 1: Serve the cold, non-toasted sandwich with tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and green chutney.
Option 2: You can grill or toast the sandwich and serve it hot.
Variations to the Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich
- You can create your own custom veg mayonnaise sandwich depending on the vegetables you or your family members like.
- To make the veg mayonnaise sandwich more filling and tastier, you can also add boiled and mashed potatoes as a part of the stuffing.
- Also, you can include your favourite veggies like tomatoes, beans, beetroot, green peas, boiled corn, cauliflower, etc. in the veg mayonnaise
- The permutation and combination of veggies may vary from one individual to another.
- When serving the sandwich, you can also accompany it with some banana chips or potato wafers.
- You can also garnish it with grated cheddar cheese.